Friday, June 8, 2012

     Do what you love and love what you do.  After 32 years of yard sales, auctions, estate sales and yes, even dumpster diving; I have finally learned to do just that.  With the life long artistic ability of my mother in Taos and sister in Jersey I quickly acquired  skills and talents to create and or re-purpose unusual finds.
      My husband Jeff from SE Minnesota, son and myself landed in rural NE Iowa after Jeff's 24 years of military service.  We purchased a hobby farm only because the price was to good to pass up and settled in acquiring animals, crops, fruits, vegetables, flowers and more during the past 7 years.  Eight buildings house all of my fun vintage finds and one of which I now use as my showroom/workshop.  As well as my shop on the farm I currently have inventory at Generations of Harmony, an antique mall in Harmony, Minnesota and Unique Boutique in Cresco, Iowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment