Monday, June 25, 2012


   The Blue Gate open today and tomorrow noon until 7pm at my home farm 6 miles northwest of Cresco.  Past the Granger turnoff then south on Unity Ave. , first and only place on right.
   I work very part time at Unique Boutique in Cresco, Iowa, usually Wednesdays and when Mindy needs to be away from shop for a short time.  If you find yourself out here in Amish country at odd hours chances are I am home therefor you are more than welcome to stop by and look around.  That is the big advantage of having shop at home, flexible hours for not so flexible folks!  I do not have signage yet so feel free to call if need be.  Thanks for viewing and hope to see you out here soon!  Linda
563.203.0586



Pick & Pay
Bring Your Own Vase    

1 comment:

  1. Our raspberries are also ready to be picked. Our yield this year will be the weakest to date. I'm guessing because of the funky weather late winter/early spring. That being said, pick & pay those as well and you determine the price!! I do have containers for you.

    ReplyDelete