Sunday, June 10, 2012

Rustic Home & Garden


Just a few of my seasonal items displayed along with this cute little kitchen table.  Currently have several chest of drawers, side tables, chairs, beds, etc. ready for a new look.  I can custom paint any furniture to enhance your decor.  The Blue Gate will be open tomorrow, Monday June 11 from noon until 7:00 pm and the following Sunday and Monday, same hours.  Thanks for checking out my Blog and happy decorating!!  

Will be open Tuesday, June 12, noon-7pm

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Summer! Sorry to my Blog viewers for my lack of posting!! Injured back moving an awesome buffet and scooter purchased at Cresco's city wide sales 2 weeks ago. The Blue Gate will be open this Monday noon until dark:thirty. Tuesday 10:00 until 2:00, possibly later....will blog! Thanks Friends and have a super Monday.

    ReplyDelete