Monday, April 22, 2013







These are a few new pictures of my shop, The Blue Gate, located at my home farm in Northeast Iowa. I have sheds full so will be adding items daily including gardening items...weather willing!  I am open every evening from 5 until bedtime and on Saturday and Sunday. If I am home, I am open and please feel free to call anytime for info and or directions.  Located within a mile are several great Amish businesses including greenhouses, woodworking shops and a much loved grocery store Vantage Grocery but as us locals call in, The Bent & Dent.  It's a real treat if you've never been to one.  They are closed on Thursday and Sunday.  Cresco also host many great thrift shops and some fun Artsy Crafty places.  If you will be driving through Lime Springs, Curtis Tienter has wonderful thrift shop there and his sister Charlene has a super reupholstering business next door.

No comments:

Post a Comment