Friday, January 25, 2013

   Wow, I really have to get going on my blog, I see so many new views and no new news. Thanks!! and sorry, my bad.   My most challenging task is taking pics on smartphone to add to blog.....ugh!
   Anyway; I do have so much for sale including barn doors, windows, boards, farm iron, wooden crates, put it this way, we bought this place with 19 outbuildings and we have taken down about 10, saving 7 years for what??? Ready to sell!!!  Once again, my # 563.203.0586
   Thanks for viewing and promise to keep up.  Going to post this and try to post some pics, wish me luck!!

Oh...... don't know if i mentioned in earlier blogs but I am selling out of The Exchange in Cresco, Iowa which has so much more to offer than you could shake a stick at :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment